Welcome to eAccess by RBH
- You have access to counselors at eAccess.
- eAccess is another way to access your Employee Assistance Program.
- eAccess is an online system for consulting an EAP professional via secure email.
What is eAccess?
- eAccess is a short-term, solution-focused, educational service. Participants begin stating their concern through a secure email. An EAP professional answers with relevant information.
- eAccess is designed to help people enhance personal effectiveness and provides different ways of thinking and new skills to meet your goals.
What Can I Expect from eAccess?
- eAccess is provided over the Internet through secure email communications.
- eAccess participants will receive a response within two (2) business days of receipt.
- eAccess is not designed to provide on-going support or education for on-going issues. eAccess clients may be referred to additional resources where the issue can be better addressed.
- With eAccess there's no need to set up appointment times, sessions are not limited to a certain length, and the flow of the correspondence doesn't depend on typing speed. You can slow down and participate at your own pace and convenience.
New Users -Click on the "Register" Link and follow these simple steps:
- Click on “Register” link and complete registration
- Complete Assessment Questions
- EAP Clinician will contact you via eAccess system
If you are experiencing a serious crisis or are thinking about harming yourself or others, call us at 1-866-750-1327, call 911 or go to your local hospital emergency room.
Call 1-866-750-1327 with any questions/concerns. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.